Fall 2015 Courses
1. ART H 492: Art and Design in Europe (Art History). 3 credits
2. DSN S 492: Special Topics: Italian Culture. 1 credit
3. ISA only ARTIS 496: Art and Design Field Study. R credit.
3. Graphic Design only ARTGR 496: Graphic Design Field Study. R credit.
3. Interior Design only ARTID 359: Junior Field Study. R credit.
Then choose from the following courses. You must take a minimum of 12 credit hours for the semester from the required classes above and your major-specific classes below.
Graphic Design: All courses are section IT.
ARTGR 470: Graphic Design Studio V. 3 credits (required)
ARTGR 475: Advanced Typography. 3 credits (optional)
ARTGR 484: Selected Studies in Graphic Design. 3 credits (optional)
ARTGR 490B: Independent Study (Two-dimensional Design).1-6 credits
ARTGR 490H: Independent Study (Honors). 1-6 credits
Interior Design: All courses are section IT, except where noted.
ARTID 350: Interior Finish Materials and Systems. 3 credits (required)
This class is not section IT. There is no section number.
ARTID 357: Made in Italy. 2 credits (required)
ARTID 365: Interior Design Studio III. 4 credits (required)
ARTID 490: Independent Study. 1-6 credits
ARTID 490H: Independent Study (Honors). 1-6 credits
Integrated Studio Arts: All courses are section IT.
ARTIS 227: Introduction to Digital Photography. 3 credits
ARTIS 238: Painting I. 3 credits
ARTIS 305: Integrative Media. 3 credits
ARTIS 338: Painting II. 3 credits
ARTIS 438: Painting III. 3 credits
ARTIS 490D: Independent Study (Drawing). 1-6 credits