2015 Confirmed Program Dates
- Arrive in Rome: Wednesday, August 26
- Classes begin: Monday, August 31
- Depart from Rome: Saturday, December 19
2015 Confirmed Housing Dates
- First night in housing: Wednesday, August 26
- Last night in housing: Friday, December 18
- If you wish to arrive before August 26 or stay after December 18, you are responsible for your own accommodations.
Wednesday, August 26: Arrive in Rome
- Participants for the program book their own airline tickets. You may travel independently before the program starts, but you must report to program housing for check-in on Aug. 26. Please note that you should plan to visit any non-Schengen Zone countries, such as the UK and Ireland, prior to or after the program. A list of Schengen Zone countries is available here: http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_4361.html
- Housing and studio orientations will be held over the following days, so you should plan to stay in Rome. An exact schedule will be provided during spring 2015.
Monday, August 31: Classes begin
- Additional field trip dates for the fall semester will be announced later. Please do not book weekend trips until the confirmed field trip dates and destinations are announced.
Thursday-Friday, November 26-27: Thanksgiving Break
- Classes recessed. Please note this is shorter than in Ames.
Saturday, December 19: Departures from Rome can begin